Our Board of Directors meet the 4th Monday of every month at 5:30 p.m. in the Fischer Building.
- President, Linda Martin – Owner, Third Street Bakery
- Vice President, Sherry Robinson – Staff, Robinson Lawn Care
- Secretary, Michelle Jacobs – Staff at Westview Homes
- Treasurer, Becky Lix – CPA, Mapes and Miller LLP
- Sonja Kinter – Office Manager, KYLE Railroad
- Nicki Sammons – Owner, Hairs to You
- Gene Bugbee – Vice President with Farmers National Bank
- Sheila Roberts – Owner, Sign Solutions
- Jill Isernhagen – Owner, Phillips County Abstract and Title, Co.
**Each Board member serves on an individual committee as well.
This committee meets the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month at 5:30 p.m. in the Fischer Building. ORG is responsible for managing our staff and volunteers, promoting our program and managing finances. This committee also plays an important role in fundraising.
- Deb Fawver – Sullivan Law Office
- Michelle Jacobs – Westview Homes
This committee meets the 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m in the Fischer Building. E.R. is responsible for being aware of the economic condition in our downtown district and identifies opportunities for market growth. They focus on strengthening existing businesses and recruiting new ones to provide new uses for existing buildings.
This committee meets the 1st Wednesday of every month at noon in the Fischer Building. DESIGN is responsible for the aesthetics of our downtown district. They focus on capitalizing on its best assets – such as historic buildings and traditional downtown layout. An inviting atmosphere created through window displays, parking areas, signs, sidewalks, street lights and landscaping convey a visual message about what Main Street has to offer.
This committee meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month at noon in the Fischer Building. PROMO is responsible for considering the image of our district; identify downtown assets – including people, buildings, heritage and institutions. They support our district through entertaining shopping events.
- Jim Lanier – Phillips County Economic Development
- Brenda Chance – City of Phillipsburg